CLOSING DATE: Open
We are looking for PCV licence holders as well as potential Trainee PCV drivers to join our family run business in London.
Due to a growth in our business we are currently recruiting for suitable applicants to join us in our success at both our Westbourne Park and Lea Interchange Garages. As a public transport provider we aim to offer excellent customer service and you will need to prove to us that you have the right qualities to join our team. If you enjoy working with the public and safety is important to you then we would like to hear from you.
– Full UK Driving licence
– Driver Qualification Card (if existing PCV Licence holder)
– No more than 6 penalty points on your licence
– No driving bans in the last 5 years
– You must be flexible in your approach to work and prepared to work shifts
– You must possess good customer service skills
– You must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
– You must have a UK/EU passport or leave to remain and work in the UK with at least 12 months remaining before the date of expiry
– Checkable 5 year work history
– Good rates of pay
– Overtime with enhanced rates
– Free Uniform
– Free travel on all London Buses/Underground/DLR/London Overground. Nominee pass is obtainable after three months service.
– Excellent training and development opportunities including driver City & Guilds and CPC Periodic approved training courses.
For more information or to book a driving assessment please contact our Recruitment Team on 0808 168 6167
How to apply
If you are interested in the role you should complete an application form and send it to:
Tower Transit, Westbourne Park Garage,
Great Western Road,
London, W9 3NW
or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep your application under 2 MB if emailing.