PCV Licence Holders
Join us as Bus Drivers in East London.
Being a PCV driver, you will probably already know all about driving a bus but maybe you won’t know how much better it can be working with us at Tower. We know your time is valuable, so if you are successful, you will get paid an extra days pay in your first week for the time you spend attending a prelim / medical.
Click here to apply and get an Instant Decision
(it takes less than 2 minutes)
You can also pop in or call us on freephone 0808 168 6167 to book a driving assessment.
– Good rates of pay
o Starting rate up to £13.02 p/h
o Dependent on experience / LfL pay rate could be as attractive as £15.62 p/h
o Sign on to sign off
– Various performance bonuses and overtime with enhanced rates
– Free travel for you and your qualifying partner / nominee provided by TfL on all London Buses/Underground/DLR/London Overground (subject to TfL conditions)
– Company Contributory Pension Scheme
– If you already work for another London Bus Company and have an LfL, we will account for your years’ service for pay and holiday
– Free £30,000 Life Insurance
– Free Uniform
– Paid Holidays
– Job security
– Promotion opportunities – many of our supervisors and managers started as drivers
– On site Canteen including pool tables and facilities
– On site Quiet Room facilities
– Excellent training and development opportunities including driver City & Guilds and CPC Periodic approved training courses.